We present the fourth episode of the miniseries about QA Craft for Jira® – The Fourth Test Rider of the Apocalypse – Covering the requirements with tests.
Ep.4 Coverage of requirements with tests
In the 4th episode of our miniseries QA Craft for Jira®, you will learn from it how our plugin is built and how it works:
- Definition of a set of requirements – integration of requirements into the world of Atlassian Jira
- Combining test cases with requirements
- Creating test cases from the perspective of requirements – from the test plan level, from the level of requirements, from the test case level
- Requirements – Scrum – does the scrum approach work for QA Craft for Jira®?
- Coverage of requirements with tests – which in the QA Craft for Jira combines requirements with the world of testing.
QA Craft for Jira® is not a typical test support accessory in Atlassian Jira.
It is an innovative, simple and complete test automation – QA Craft for Jira® is the conqueror of 4 Test Riders of the Apocalypse
Testers Horseman of the Apocalypse
For more details, please see the following page: https://rivetgroup.eu/qacraft/
If you have a problem with Jira®, go for it: https://rivetgroup.eu/jira-concierge/
And you can find even more meritories at: https://rivetgroup.eu/blog/