The first episode of our miniseries QA Craft for Jira® vs. the Four Test Riders of the Apocalypse.
Ep.1 Structure management
We will show you how the plug-in we created copes with the First Rider, the Structure Management.
You will know:
- Structure structure characteristics
- Creating (cloning) a new structure on the basis of an existing one
- Freedom in cloning, copying and transfer of test cases and no need to update the templates after each test QA Craft for Jira® is innovative, simple and complete testing, from requirements to test automation.
QA Craft for Jira is the conqueror of 4 Testers Riders of The Apocalypse
It is a tool:
- Simple – because it only has what it takes to work efficiently and wisely.
- Complete – because it covers all typical QA/testing processes.
- Intuitive – because you don’t need instructions and training, you run and act.
- Agile – agilliant – because you use the tool as you need it, you adjust it to your needs.
Which is not a typical Atlassian Jira® accessory supporting tests like many on the market. QA Craft for Jira® is a surprising and intuitive solution. It is a cool test automation that provides functionality that meets the needs of today’s manufacturing processes and lays the foundation for the future of SDLC. QA Craft for Jira® supports the planning and execution of automated tests, and above all facilitates the collection of test results and log analysis.
Testers Horseman of the Apocalypse
For more details, please see the following page: https://rivetgroup.eu/qacraft/
If you have a problem with Jira®, go for it: https://rivetgroup.eu/jira-concierge/
And you can find even more meritories at: https://rivetgroup.eu/blog/