In the third episode of our miniseries about QA Craft for Jira® we will show and tell you how our plug-in faces the next Test Rider of the Apocalypse – Reporting.
We will show you among others:
- Construction and additional features of online tabular metrics for Test Plans and Test Cases
- What information does the test case report contain and how it is structured.
- Two ways to present a summary of the errors and how exactly in the QA Craft for Jira® are constructed in the error reports.
- Test coverage report – which requirements can and does the QA Craft for Jira® tests cover
- How is the total dashboard for the whole QA Craft for Jira® project built?
Come on! And soon, the next, 4th episode of the miniseries about QA Craft for Jira® and the Test Riders of the Apocalypse – “Covering the requirements with tests”
Testers Horseman of the Apocalypse
For more details, please see the following page: https://rivetgroup.eu/qacraft/
If you have a problem with Jira®, go for it: https://rivetgroup.eu/jira-concierge/
And you can find even more meritories at: https://rivetgroup.eu/blog/