Ep.1 Structure management
We will show you how the plugin we created copes with the First Horseman, the Structure Management.
You will learn:
- Structure characteristics
- Creating (cloning) a new structure on the foundation of an existing one
- Freedom in cloning, copying and transfer of test cases and no need to update the templates after each test QA Craft for Jira® is innovative, simple and complete testing, from requirements to test automation.
QA Craft for Jira is the conqueror of 4 Tester Horsemen of The Apocalypse
Our tool is:
- Simple – it only has what it needs to work efficiently and wisely.
- Complete – because it covers all typical QA/testing processes.
- Intuitive – because you don’t need instructions and training, you run and act.
- Agile – flexible- Easily altered or modified to fit conditions; adaptable.
Which is not a typical Atlassian Jira® accessory supporting tests like many on the market. QA Craft for Jira® is a surprising and intuitive solution. It is a brillian, test automation tool, functionality that meets the needs of today’s manufacturing processes and lays the foundation for the future of SDLC. QA Craft for Jira® supports the planning and execution of automated tests, and above all facilitates the collection of test results and log analysis.
Tester Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Structure management
- Test automation
- Requirements Coverage
If you have a problem with Jira®, go for it: https://rivetgroup.eu/jira-concierge/
You can find even more materials at: www.rivetgroup.eu/qacraft/blog