The administrator and platform operator
The administrator of personal data and operator of the www.rivetgroup.eu/qacraft/ platform is Rivet Group spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, Trzcinowa 27/ 4, 02-446 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. 0000518861, NIP 5223017709, REGON 147364515.
The platform performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on the terminal equipment.
- By collecting web server logs by the Superhost hosting operator, operating at superhost.pl.
Information in the forms
- The platform collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Platform may also store information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of potential collaborators and clients, registered by the Operator of the Platform in a register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
Purpose of processing personal data
- Sending commercial and marketing information, including the newsletter, provided that the user has agreed to receive it. In the case of sending commercial information, the legal basis is the User’s consent to the processing of Personal Data (Art. 6.1.a of the TNC).
- Sending a response to the inquiry from the contact form to the e-mail address or telephone number provided by the user.
- Consideration of the application for a job and the recruitment process, after the User’s prior consent to the processing of data contained in the CV or contact form.
- Providing services electronically in connection with registration and participation in organized events.
- The data is made available to third parties only within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be made available only with that person’s consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Platform to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Platform User and are intended to use the Platform’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the terminal equipment of the Platform User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Platform.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Platform Users use the websites, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the Platform User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Platform;
- defining the User’s profile for the purpose of displaying customised material on advertising networks, in particular Google networks.
- The Platform uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies in User’s device. Service users can change settings in this area. Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the final device of the Platform User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Platform.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Platform. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
- As regards the information about user preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Information about certain user behavior is logged into the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the platform and to provide the most efficient hosting services.
The resources viewed are identified by their URLs. In addition, they may be recorded:
- timing of the inquiry
- time of reply
- client station name – identification via HTTP protocol
- information on errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the link to the Platform was made through
- information about your browser
- IP address information
The above data is not associated with any particular person viewing the pages.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: